WHAT IS CPF?
CPF stands for Catmose Primary Friends which is an organisation made up of parents with children at Catmose Primary, members of the school staff and other people who are interested in the work of the school and aims of the Association.
The CPF aims to improve the education of children at the school by:
- Helping to provide additional facilities
- Helping to foster good relationships between teachers, parents, children and the community
- Helping to promote the understanding of what goes on in school
- Helping parents to assist their children while they are at Catmose
- Helping the school in the organisation and running of out-of-school activities
HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED?
In many ways:
- By attending and supporting the regular events which are held in school
- By helping at one of the events
- By joining the committee
WHO DO I CONTACT?
One of the committee members would be delighted to hear from you. You can leave a message in the school office or with a member of staff. CPF events are held regularly and are advertised in school and in the local community. The children always take home advance publicity. We look forward to seeing you at one of our events.
Please see the events page for updates.