Girls: shaped leg or bootcut.
Boys: sturdy fit or standard fit.
GREY TROUSER SHORTS
Summer wear or winter wear with long grey socks.
GREY SKIRT OR PINAFORE DRESS
Formal, knee length.
Knee length, green and white checked. Worn only during Terms 5 and 6.
Standard white or fitted shirt with collar and long sleeves, to be worn with the School tie. Shirts must be worn tucked into trousers or skirt and have a top button that allows the School tie to be worn correctly. Short sleeved shirts may be worn during the summer terms.
Should be black and worn at all times. For safety reasons, girls’ shoes should be of a sensible design and height.
JUMPER OR CARDIGAN
Grey V-neck with School logo.
With School logo on lapel for girls, and on pocket for boys (Optional garment)
- White polo shirt with School logo.
- Green unisex shorts.
Hair should be well groomed and hair styles should be conventional and of a natural colour. Long hair should be tied back to keep it tidy, safe and hygienic.
Winter hats are allowed in cold weather and sun hats are encouraged to be worn outside during hot weather. School bobble and sun hats can be purchased from the School shop.
No make-up or coloured nail varnish or acrylic nails.
Earrings should only be a single pair of studs. For safety reasons these must be taken out for PE and swimming sessions. No rings, necklaces or bracelets.
The following sanctions will be put in place if a pupil is not conforming to the uniform policy:
- He or she will be required to remove the offending item if possible;
- There will be a phone call and/or letter home;
- He or she will be isolated from their peers until the issue is corrected.
Please note these are not sequential; any may be applied depending on the circumstances.
Primary uniform is stocked locally at
- Kids and More, 5 Crown Walk, Oakham, LE15 6BZ.
- My Clothing Support, you can go directly to the Catmose Primary Page by clicking here.
- Or via Trutex , to access Catmose Primary’s bespoke items please use the code 00637SC